What to see in Ibiza in April
The best time to travel to Ibiza at the best price and without tourist overcrowding. The best months for this are April, May, June, September and October. Thanks to our Mediterranean climate, the weather is very good and prices are lower than in high season.
What to do on a trip to Ibiza in winter is a recurring question among our customers. Below, we show you the best plans to enjoy Ibiza 100% even if you come these months.
The best plans to do with friends and family in Ibiza.
- Taste the characteristic gastronomy of the island, visit this post .
- Visit the flea market of Las Dalias (Ses Dàlies) in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza. The most famous “hippy market” changes its schedule depending on the influx and the season, we recommend that you visit its schedule a day or two before. To get there, we recommend you to climb the bus instead of by car, because the parking lot is very small.
- Visiting the castle in the old town of Ibiza and its history is one of the favorite plans at all times of the year. We recommend that you let yourself get lost in its streets, stop at the viewpoint of the town hall and visit the cathedral. Undoubtedly, you will be able to take unique photos.
- In this web you will find 4 routes by car around Ibiza. We recommend that you review and save the post.
- Visit Formentera. Spending a day in Formentera from Ibiza costs less than 20€ per person. Visit our post about Formentera in 1 day or our boat tours around the neighboring island.
- Day at the beach. On a sunny day, even if it’s not that hot yet, it’s amazing to spend it at the beach. The best hours are from 13:00 to 17:00. Eating sandwiches, playing paddleball, volleyball or just sunbathing will change your mood for the rest of the week. The best ones for this are… ALL of them.
But undoubtedly, the best way to visit Ibiza is… ROUND THE COAST BY BOAT.
Rent a boat and make a route around Ibiza
Undoubtedly the best way to see the scenery of the coast of Ibiza and Formentera. In low season, we can enjoy this experience at a much lower price. Go from Ibiza to Formentera, tour the north of Ibiza… Take a look at our 4 main routes and let yourself be seduced. Rentals can be for half a day, 4 hours, or a full day, 8 hours.
In addition, they can be completed with the sunset extra. Save your memories with original photos on a Drone and surprise your friends. The complete package for a once in a lifetime experience.
On our Instagram page you have the experiences of our customers! @eiviboats