What to see in Ibiza in summer?
The best plans to do with family and friends in Ibiza
- To taste the characteristic gastronomy of the island, visit this post .
- Visit the flea market in Las Dalias (Ses Dàlies) in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza. The most famous “hippy market” is changing its schedule depending on the influx and the season, we recommend you to visit its schedule a day or two in advance. To get there, we recommend you to climb the bus instead of by car, because the parking lot is very small.
- Visiting the castle in the old town of Ibiza and its history is one of the favorite plans at all times of the year. We recommend that you let yourself get lost in its streets, stop at the viewpoint of the town hall and visit the cathedral. Undoubtedly, you will be able to take unique photos.
- In this web you will find 4 routes by car around Ibiza. We recommend that you review and save the post.
- Visit Formentera. Spending a day in Formentera from Ibiza costs less than 20€ per person. Visit our post about Formentera in 1 day or our boat tours around the neighboring island.
- Day at the beach. On a sunny day, even if it’s not that hot yet, it’s amazing to spend it at the beach. The best hours are from 13:00 to 17:00. Eating sandwiches, playing paddleball, volleyball or just sunbathing will change your mood for the rest of the week. The best ones for this are… ALL of them.
But undoubtedly, the best way to visit Ibiza is… ROUND THE COAST BY BOAT.